DELIVERY FACILITIES AND PROCEDURES
- During the delivery of the goods from the carrier, the buyer must check the packaging of the goods for any bumps, cuts or moisture, in case of any defects immediately notify the carrier. In the case of finding a sign indicating unauthorized opening of the packaging, the buyer does not have to take over the shipment from the carrier.
- According to the purchase contract, the seller is obliged to deliver the goods to the place specified by the buyer's address in the order, the buyer is obliged to take over the goods upon delivery.
- In case that the buyer requests a special delivery, non specified on the basis of the contract, the buyer bears the risk and any additional costs associated with this type of delivery.
- In case that the buyer requests an express delivery in a different way specified in the order, or delivered several times, the buyer is obliged to pay the costs associated with repeated delivery of goods, respectively.
- The costs associated with another method of delivery. Other rights and obligations of the parties in the transport of goods may be determined by the special delivery conditions of the seller, if issued by the seller.